is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual. PII is provided directly to us through your account registration & use.
GDPR Requires that Invoice Ninja disclose 3rd party vendors which interact with your data. In order to operate the Invoice Ninja system, the following parties receive partial data that you provide, as outlined in the Invoice Ninja ‘Terms of Service’:
You are able to export your data in a variety of formats and variables*. When logged in to your account: https://app.invoiceninja.com/settings/import_export
(1) Click “Settings”
(2) Click “Import/Export
(3) Select the format in which you wish to export your data: CSV/XLS/JSON
*You are able to export ALL your data, or selectively:
If you are an “Enterprise” level account, you also have the ability to upload documents to invoices, and quotations.
You can export all your documents in a zip folder as follows:
(1) Navigate to “reports” https://app.invoiceninja.com/reports
(2) Under “Type” select “Document” & a date range according to when the documents were added.
(4) Select “ZIP - Documents” in order to download all documents in their original file type, together within a Zip folder.
(5) Click “Run” to view a list of all the documents in your account.
(6) If everything looks accurate, click “Export” and a Zip folder will download.
The below three methods of data purge are final, total, and irreversible.
(1) Account deletion: Login to your account, click “settings.” Next click “Account Management. Here you have the option to “Delete Company.” This will purge all account & company data.
(2) Company data purge (cancellation & deletion): If you have more than 1 company created in your account, you will need to first delete each individual company, before purging &/or deleting your main account. Login to your account, click “settings.” Next click “Account Management. Here you have the option to “Purge Data.” This will purge all account data, but your account login will remain active.
(3) Individual client data purge: If you wish to permanently remove client data from your account (all contact info, invoices, quotes, payments, and projects), this is done from within the individual client view page. Click on the dropdown menu from “Edit Client” and select “Purge Client.” All contact info, invoices, quotes, payments, projects will be permanently and irreversibly purged from your account.
*The above methods of data purge are final, total, and irreversible.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can also log in to our site using sign-in services such as Facebook Connect or an Open ID provider. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain personal information with us such as your name and email address to pre-populate our sign up form. Services like Facebook Connect give you the option to post information about your activities on this Web site to your profile page to share with others within your network.
Periodically we use your account email contact to send out newsletters announcing new features & functionality for the benefit of your account use.
Self host users have an option to report errors directly to us, by clicking on this checkbox you agree to send anonymized data directly to our servers for the purpose of understanding why the error was generated. This information will only be used for the express purpose of delivering bug fixes for the Invoice Ninja software application.
Users with questions regarding their account privacy, data use, data purging, questions or concerns on any privacy or any data use matter, should contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.comWant to contribute? Edit this page on GitHub!